All will be quiet on the Atlantic Canada Beer Blog front for the next week or so as I take some time off for a family vacation. If you’re looking for new posts, tweets or replies from me via email, holding your breathe waiting during this time would be hazardous to your health.
As a teaser, as we like to call it in the business, here are some posts that I am currently working on that I hope to have posted in the near future:
I’m going to drift from the Atlantic Canada theme a bit for a few posts. I recently had the chance to go to Montreal and will have some posts related to my trip:
- Insiders’ overview of the Montreal craft beer scene – I’ll be posting about the 5 best spots in the city for beer enthusiasts, overview of festivals in the city and local beer clubs among other things based on an interview with a couple of well connected Montreal beer scene insiders.
- A profile of McAuslan Brewery (brewer of St. Ambroise beer) – Had the chance to go on a brewery tour hosted by someone with strong Halifax connections.
- A profile of BENELUX brewpub
There will possibly be a couple of new guest bloggers providing some posts based on their extensive travel & enjoyment of craft beer experiences throughout North America. We’re currently in negotiations, as much as I’d love to have their contributions, I don’t know that I’m really willing to give up my last two Garrison Spruce as payment for their services as per their request.
Here’s an overview of the Atlantic content I’m working on:
- Some back and forth over email in order to do profiles for a few breweries of various sizes in AT Canada.
- Some back and forth over email in order to do a Q & A of with a local home brewing club.
- Are new regional beer awards coming to Atlantic Canada?
Will be back online March 12th.