The Coast’s 2012 Beer Guide is now available. There are several great articles including:
- A story about a 5th-generation Texan, Chuck Gillis, who is an all round great guy and a huge fan of Maritime Beer. I’ve never actually met Chuck but seeing as how he had a link to my blog within its first week of existence he must be a great guy.
- Some amusing stories about home brewing gone bad.
- A story about Sea Level Brewing’s Owner Randy Lawrence and his journey to hop utopia.
- An overview of brewery tours available in Halifax.
- A story about the holiday where it’s never too early to have a pint o’ the black stuff.
- A story about gluten-free beer.
- An idea for a March Madness like beer tournament.
- An overview of Halifax’s top beer bars.