For those of you who have tickets to the sold-out Brewer’s Bash in Fredericton this Saturday, here’s a list of the Atlantic Canadian beers that should be available for your drinking pleasure…
• New Brunswick:
– Acadie-Broue – La Bringue (American Brown Ale)
– Big Tide – Seaworthy IPA, Karnival Kölsch, and possibly their Benedict Arnold ESB
– Grimross – Cheval D’Or, and their new Destrier Farmhouse Stout
– Picaroons – all of their regular-release beers, plus possibly their new East India Porter
– Pump House – Premium Lager and Blueberry Ale
– Shiretown – Blonde du Quai
– Quidi Vidi – Iceberg Beer and British IPA
• Nova Scotia:
– Big Spruce – Kitchen Party Pale Ale, Cereal Killer Oatmeal Stout, and Regatta Red
– Garrison Brewing – Hop Yard, Irish Red, Nit Wit, Citra One-Hop, and Raspberry Wheat
– Granite Brewery – Peculiar, Ringwood, Honey Ginger, Keefe’s Irish Stout, Old Cardinal, and Hopping Mad
– Hell Bay – English Ale
– Propeller – Bohemian Pilsner, ESB, Honey Wheat, IPA, and London Style Porter
– Rock Bottom – Fathom IPA and Rookie American Mild
Note: Unfortunately, Bridge Brewing from Halifax will NOT be at the festival. Owner Peter Burbridge has said that due to high demand for their beers in Halifax, they will not have the time to attend. Hopefully, next time!
Update: Looks like Sea Level Brewing will also NOT be coming to the festival due to selling out of their beer this past week. Like Bridge Brewing, we look forward to seeing them at the next beer festival, whenever that may be!
• Prince Edward Island:
– PEI Brewing Co – 1772 IPA, Iron Bridge (formerly Iron Horse), Sir John A’s Honey Wheat, Island Red, Beach Chair Lager, and Blueberry Ale
The beers being served by the breweries in the other provinces can be viewed on the festival’s Facebook page. Have a great time, you lucky ticket-holders! And remember… hydrate, hydrate, hydrate!